This package has 1 pack heat pad and 1 pack thermostat. Use in combination can bring a stable and appropriate temperature for your reptile terrarium.
1.The reptile heat pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, such as turtles, snakes, lizards, spider, crawler, etc.
2.Compare with other general heat pad in current market, our heat pad has a new heating film which inserted in it, providing the suitable temperature equably in several minutes.
3.Our power heaters range from 4 to 24 watts making them extremely economical in operate. Use with the thermostat makes better results.
4.3M adhesive paper provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it, easy to clean and convenient to use.
5.Waterproof and moisture proof design, the use environment is more diverse. Waterproof design that enables safe scrubbing, but please do not put the heating pad in water.
6. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets. Make a warm and comfortable growth environment for your reptile even in cold winter.
7. Convenient LED heating and power indicator light allows you to check the status of the controller even in complete darkness.
1. The heat pad: size: 6″x8”; power: 8W; length of cord: 6fts, 120V US voltage and standard plug and no adapter needed.
2. The thermostat: 120V US voltage/ 60HZ, Max Loading:8.3A, 1000W, LED indicator light and three-hole grounding plug are easy to operate.
3. At room temperature 68℉ (20°C), the surface temperature of the heat pad is about 80°F (26. 7°C). This result is measured under experimental conditions, and the actual data will be slightly different.
1. Do not immerse the digital controller or thermostatic sensor probe in liquid or very wet soil.
2. Abnormal warning: If the thermostat displays “E1”, it means the actual temperature is below 0°C or 32℉. If the thermostat displays “E2”, it means the actual temperature is higher than 60°C or 108℉. If the thermostat displays “E3”, it means the temperature sensor is not working properly, please reinstall the sensor.
3. Do not submerge Plug heat mat into thermostat Plug in thermostat power cord and set maximum desired temperature.
4. Heat mat thermostat can also be used to control the temperature of many other appliances as long as they don’t exceed the maximum electrical specifications stated above. Simply place the sensors in the area where the temperature needs to be controlled plug the appliance into thermostat and set the desired temperature.
1. To adjust the temperature setting, press and hold the “SET” button for 3 seconds to enter the temperature selection mode.
2. To display in degrees Celsius, press and hold the “Down” button for 3 seconds; press and hold the “UP” button for 3 seconds to display the temperature in Fahrenheit.
3. Press the “UP” or “DOWN” button to adjust the temperature you want to set.
4. Press the “SET” button again. This completes the set temperature.
Excellent protective performance: Heat pad has waterproof and moisture-proof design, makes the use environment more diverse, and enables safe scrubbing, but please do not put the heating pad in water.
Temperature range: Digital thermostat provides temperature control between 40-108 ℉ (5-42℃). Temperature display range: 32-140℉ (0-60℃).
Operating instructions: The operation is simple, with only three buttons, you can easily switch the temperature or the unit of measurement you need. For detailed operation, please refer to the product description.
Package includes: 1 pack digital thermostat (rated voltage: 120V, max loading: 8.3A,1000W), 1 pack Heat pad (size: 6″x8″; 8Watts; Length of cord: 6fts; voltage and standard plug and No adapter needed. Apply to 10-20 gallon).