– Show off your insect collection with this attractive acrylic-covered insect exhibit case. It is 1.6″ deep on the inside, so you can easily pin beetles, moths, butterflies or other insect types with thicker bodies.
– The bottom of the display case contains a 2/5″-thick white foam board that is ideal for pinning insects without damage.
– This acrylic glass-covered insect exhibit case has plenty of room for large specimens. The bottom is constructed of 1/10″ thick cardboard. A 2/5″-thick white polyethylene foam liner is glued to the bottom of the display case to securely hold pins.
– The display case is sturdy and attractive and will look nice in any home or office.
– Set of 100 stainless steel insect pins, 1.57in long enough. Packaged in sturdy, safe hard-plastic vials for easy access, efficient organization and storage.
– Stainless Tweezers is a Thumb Dressing Forceps, Serrated Forceps for picking insect, removing surgical dressings, or other highly detailed work requiring a precision tweezers. 5.5in long will meets the requirement of making specimen, electrical repair and more.
Package includes an insect display box with attractive acrylic covered, a stainless tweezers and 100pcs Size #0 Stainless Steel Insect Pins.
Wood shadow box frame with a polished shatterproof glass front, bottom has 2/5in thick white foam board for pinning insects and bugs. Interior dimensions are 6″ x 8″ x 1.6″. Comes with hanging hardware for insect display on the wall.
Set of 100 stainless steel insect pins, size #0, size at 1.57in long x 0.01in thick. Long enough to pin the specimens stably and sturdy. Which improves the presentation of your specimens.
Stainless Tweezers is a Thumb Dressing Forceps for picking insects and bugs, such as beetles, butterflies, moths and more. Serrated Forceps is very suitable for highly detailed work. 5.5in long. It will meet the requirement of making specimens.
Widely Application, the insect display box, Tweezers and insect pins can be applied to make specimens in personal homes or the school groups, which is conducive to inspiring children’s love and awe of nature. They are suitable and useful gifts for those who love making specimens.